Cougar Camp Success

We had another successful Cougar Camp today at Clark Middle School.  Here are a couple of the decorations I had ready for my students. Some of my students will see me for both integrated language arts (ILA) and social studies (World Cultures & Geography). It will be fun.

Prepared for future announcements and accomplishments for students on team 6A (the hallway where my classroom is located).

I am a “house divided” in that both ILA and social studies will be taught in my classroom this year.

Parents, I will update my information pages for tutorial times and days and duty weeks when I have it. So, what do I want for my classes since it’s nearly tax-free weekend? I’m glad you asked!

ILA – three-ring notebook (closer to two inch size!), pencils, notebook paper (more than one pack because I am not the only class in which it will be utilized), composition notebook, reading book (chapter style, not graphic novels, please).

Social Studies – three ring notebook (closer to two inch size!), pencils, colored pencils and markers (as needed)

General Supplies – facial tissues aka Kleenex because every year I have students with allergies, and they come in handy during the fall and winter! Thanks in advance.

Mrs. Johnson <><